- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Hong Ye silicone
- Model Number: E610#
- Appearance: colour of skin
- certifications: RoHS.MSDS.SGS ISO9001:2000
- place of origin: China
- Mixing proportion of curing agent (%): 1:1
- Operating time (mins 25℃ ): 30
- Curing time(hours 25 ℃): 4~5
- Hardness (A°): 10±2
- Density ( g/cm 3 ): 1.08
- Viscosity (mPas -25℃): 25000±2000
- Tensile-strength(kgf /cm2 ): ≥49
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packaging Details:25kg/drum and 200kg/drum|
|Delivery Detail:||3 days after getting your payment receipt|
Dear friend, if now there's a suppler who can provide you excellent quality for your market but very competitive price which surely can make big profit, would you like to have a try?
Just following us for more!!!
Application of silicon for making sex doll
This product can be used in not only the field of common RTV-2 moldmaking silicone. As the vulcanizing reactions of addition cure silicone is fundamentally different from tin cure silicone’s, it has no problem of deep vulcanize or reverse reaction, ect problem. Therefore, our addition cure silicone is particularly applicable for large stones, plaster and cement product replication. It features with lower viscosity, high strength , good fluidity, can also be very suitable for precision complex pattern of the original copy.
Main features of life casting silicon for making sex doll
• Cold vulcanize with the appropriate catalyst
• Can be applied by direct pouring or by spreading
• Easy mould building, no need of particular equipments
• High elasticity, easy demoulding also for objects with undercuts
• Extreme faithfulness in the reproduction of details from any original model
• Odourless and no toxic
• Anti-adherent (no need of release agents for demoulding)
• poly-addition curing: low linear shrinkage and higher stability in time
Attention for life casting silicon for making sex doll
1. RTV2 Silicone Rubbers is white flowing liquid with general hardness of 22-40A° after curing.
2. If the mold makers want to make large products and large size molds, the mold should be made of silicone rubber with high hardness. On the contrary, if the products with fine and precision patterns, it should be made of silicon with low hardness.
3. The amount of the curing agent depends on the actual requirements of the customer. If molds requiring fast drying and demould, more curing agent is needed; Contrarily, if molds requiring slower drying and demould, less curing agent is needed.
4. it doesn't better to add silicone oil into silicone rubber. If a special soft silicon mold or fine detailed and complex patterns products are required, 5%-10% silicone oil can be added to soften the mold for easy demould. )
Normally, different silicone should be choosed according to different product's features,for example :
- For products size (within 20cm),
with intricate disigns, soft silicone is suitable, such as 10-20 shore A.
- For products size (20cm-80cm),
with intricate designs, 20-25 shore A is suitable.
with simple designs, 25-30 shore A is suitable.
- For products size (80cm-150cm),
with intricate designs, 25 shore A is suitable.
with simple designs, 30-35 shore A is suitable.
- For products size (more than 150cm),
with intricate designs, 25-28 shore a A is suitable.
with simple designs, 35-40 shore A is suitable.
Shenzhen Hong Ye Jie Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 1998, is a science and technology corporation which is engaged in production, R&D, and sales of silicone rubber.
Today we are recognized as the global leading manufacturer of Mould Making Silicone Rubber, Condensation Silcone Rubber, Addition Silicone Rubber , Life Casting Silicone Rubber , Silicone Leather etc. and our silicone rubber get great reputation around the world ! In 2013, we became the biggest exporter of liquid silicone rubber in China by exporting silicone rubber to 7 continents when our silicone rubber has been well-received by 138 countries and areas !
Our Sales Team
For more details about our life casting silicon for making sex doll, pls contact Miss Amber
MOBILE: 086-189 48315824