- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Hong Ye silicone
- Model Number: E610#
- Appearance: colour of skin
- certifications: RoHS.MSDS.SGS ISO9001:2000
- place of origin: China
- Mixing proportion of curing agent (%): 1:1
- Operating time (mins 25℃ ): 30
- Curing time(hours 25 ℃): 4~5
- Hardness (A°): 10±2
- Density ( g/cm 3 ): 1.08
- Viscosity (mPas -25℃): 25000±2000
- Tensile-strength(kgf /cm2 ): ≥49
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packaging Details:25kg/drum and 200kg/drum|
|Delivery Detail:||3 days after getting your payment receipt|
Dear friend, if now there's a suppler who can provide you excellent quality for your market but very competitive price which surely can make big profit, would you like to have a try?
Just following us for more!!!
Application of Liquid Silicone Rubber for Puppets similar to human skin
This product can be used in not only the field of common RTV-2 moldmaking silicone. As the vulcanizing reactions of addition cure silicone is fundamentally different from tin cure silicone’s, it has no problem of deep vulcanize or reverse reaction, ect problem. Therefore, our addition cure silicone is particularly applicable for large stones, plaster and cement product replication. It features with lower viscosity, high strength , good fluidity, can also be very suitable for precision complex pattern of the original copy.
Main features of Liquid Silicone Rubber for Puppets similar to human skin
• Cold vulcanize with the appropriate catalyst
• Can be applied by direct pouring or by spreading
• Easy mould building, no need of particular equipments
• High elasticity, easy demoulding also for objects with undercuts
• Extreme faithfulness in the reproduction of details from any original model
• Odourless and no toxic
• Anti-adherent (no need of release agents for demoulding)
• poly-addition curing: low linear shrinkage and higher stability in time
Attention for making a mold by rtv 2 silicone rubber
1. RTV2 Silicone Rubbers is white flowing liquid with general hardness of 22-40A° after curing.
2. If the mold makers want to make large products and large size molds, the mold should be made of silicone rubber with high hardness. On the contrary, if the products with fine and precision patterns, it should be made of silicon with low hardness.
3. The amount of the curing agent depends on the actual requirements of the customer. If molds requiring fast drying and demould, more curing agent is needed; Contrarily, if molds requiring slower drying and demould, less curing agent is needed.
4. it doesn't better to add silicone oil into silicone rubber. If a special soft silicon mold or fine detailed and complex patterns products are required, 5%-10% silicone oil can be added to soften the mold for easy demould. )
Normally, different silicone should be choosed according to different product's features,for example :
- For products size (within 20cm),
with intricate disigns, soft silicone is suitable, such as 10-20 shore A.
- For products size (20cm-80cm),
with intricate designs, 20-25 shore A is suitable.
with simple designs, 25-30 shore A is suitable.
- For products size (80cm-150cm),
with intricate designs, 25 shore A is suitable.
with simple designs, 30-35 shore A is suitable.
- For products size (more than 150cm),
with intricate designs, 25-28 shore a A is suitable.
with simple designs, 35-40 shore A is suitable.
Question:How many kgs of silicone i need to make a mold, like 1m*1m?
Answers: First, you change the "m" to "cm" . then the V(volume)=100cm(length)*100cm(width)*1.5cm(height or thickness) =15000cm3
→ the density of the liquid silicone is 1.1g/cm3→ the quantity= 15000cm3
Question: How can i know the thickness of the silicone mold?
Answers: For the pouring way, if you do not have a plaster have a base to keep its shape(like square),then we usually suggest that 2-3cm is enough. If yes, then 1-1.5 cm enough.
Question: Why is there not enough 25kgs silicone in the drum?
Answers: V=m/p. because the different of the silicone viscosity, so there will be a little diffenrence. when the viscosity is lower, there will be 26kgs or more. In contrast, there will be 24kgs or little.
For more details about our Liquid Silicone Rubber for Puppets similar to human skin, pls contact Miss Amber
MOBILE: 086-189 48315824